How Long Does Dab Stay In Your System?

Despite marijuana being legal in some states, there’s a limit to how much THC content needs to be in your body. And that’s why some users often wonder how long dabbing lasts in their system, as well as what they can do to get it out quickly. That’s where this article swoons into the rescue. Whether you’re a long-time dabber or just hearing about it now, you need to go through this write-up to stay on the right side of the law as well as your health.

What‌ ‌Is‌ ‌Dabbing?‌

Dabbing involves inhaling concentrated or vaporized drugs like resin or cannabis oil. This isn’t the same as smoking marijuana flower because the plant contains about 30% of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is the psychoactive component in the marijuana plant that causes euphoric effects in the system, i.e., causing people to feel high. Concentrates, on the other hand, have at least 70% THC. Sometimes, users also dab using distillate oils, which are said to contain over 90% THC.

Some of the most common means of dabbing include butter, shattered, butane hash oil BHO), honey oil and wax. If you’re interested in wax vaporizers, Vaporizer‌ ‌Chief‌ has some of the best products available at the right price.

Now to answer the question about “how long does dab stay in your system,” the answer to that doesn’t really lie in the type of concentrate that users smoke, but rather how frequently they smoke and how one’s metabolism reacts to it. But don’t worry, we’ve laid out the answer to that question here in this article, as well as show you how you can get it out of your system to avoid being detected by drug tests.

So‌ ‌How‌ ‌Long‌ ‌Do‌ ‌Dabs‌ ‌Stay‌ ‌In‌ ‌Our‌ ‌Systems?‌

Several answers can come out of this depending on the usage, the duration of the effects, and whether we’re talking short-term or long-term effects. But the most obvious question every user ponders is how long it will take the effects to wither away before passing a drug test.

From what we have gathered, rookie users experience effects that last longer due to a low tolerance build-up to cannabis concentrates. In contrast, the effects in more professional users will go away shortly due to their higher tolerance build-up.

How‌ ‌Long‌ ‌Do‌ ‌Dabs‌ ‌Make‌ ‌You‌ ‌Feel‌ ‌High‌?

Let’s be clear about this, dabs are actually more potent than typical marijuana flower but can produce effects that last just about as long as the flower. The only difference here is that dabbing produces a much stronger effect which starts about 10 minutes after the first inhale.

If it’s your first time, then we advise you to start slow as your body hasn’t been accustomed to handling all that THC content as of yet. And because of this, the effects could be a little overwhelming, especially if you’re taking a large dab.

Your first dab will pack quite a punch, and it’ll do so in a quick fashion. So get ready for the trippiest ride in your life. But if you’ve already handled a couple of bowls at once, then you’ll get through this fine. That’s because getting high from a dab is like taking multiple bowls; only the effects come at you much quicker.

And if you’re feeling a bit too high, don’t worry, as this feeling will pass with time, and it’ll all be dandy. Taking dabs is like taking shots, with the only being that you don’t pass out or lose your dinner over it. The worst scenario that could result from having too much is being stuck in one place for a few hours. Well, at least you can finally binge on all those episodes and movies on Amazon, Hulu, and Netflix that you’ve been holding out on, right?

Long story short, the answer to the “how long does one dab stay in your system” question is usually between 1 to 4 hours, depending on your THC tolerance level.

How‌ ‌To‌ ‌Get‌ ‌Dabs‌ ‌Out‌ ‌Of‌ ‌Your‌ ‌System‌ ‌Quickly‌

Once you understand the duration of dabs in your system, you’ll need to figure out how to get it out of your system quickly so that you can pass your drug test with flying colors. Here are some of the common practices of doing that:

1.    Water

The quickest way of ejecting dabs out of your system is by drinking lots of water which can easily help you ace a urine drug test.

2.    Workout

Another way to increase the speed of your detoxification process and improve your metabolism is by exercising. This breaks down the fat cells that store THC. The more you sweat, the more you get rid of those THCs.

3.    Cranberry‌ ‌Juice‌

The ingredients in cranberry juice immediately trigger the flushing mechanism in our system and eradicate sodium and water from our bodies. With this in mind, the THC, CBD lotions will be flushed out in no time.

4.    Creatine

Another excellent fast flushing option is creatine. You may be required to consume at least 100 mg of this over-the-counter bodybuilding supplement 3 days before your drug test.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You cannot copy content of this page